TERMS & CONDITIONS:
It is agreed by and between Arbor Care Tree Specialists Inc. and the authorizing party (customer and/or customer’s agent) that the following previsions are made as part if this contract:
Insurance by Contractor: Arbor Care Tree Specialists Inc. warrants that it is insured for liability resulting from injury to person(s)or property and that all employees are covered by Workers’ Compensation as required by law. Certificates of coverage are available upon request.
Cancelation Fee: Arbor Care Tree Specialists Inc. may assess a 15% cancellation charge.
Completion of Contract: Arbor Care Tree Specialists Inc. agrees to do its best to meet any agreed upon performances dates, but shall not be liable in damages or otherwise delays because of inclement weather, labor, or any other cause beyond it’s control; nor shall the customer be relieved of completion for delays.
Tree Ownership: The authorizing party warranted that all trees listed are located on the customer’s property, and, if not, that the authorizing party has received full permission from the owner to allow Arbor Care Tree Specialists Inc.to preform the specified work. Should any tree be mistakenly identified as to ownership, the customer agrees to indemnify Arbor Care Tree Specialists Inc. for any damages or costs incurred from the result thereof.
Safety: Arbor Care Tree Specialists Inc. warrants that all arboricultural operations will follow the latest version of the ANSI Z133.1 industry safety standards. The authorizing party agrees to not enter the work area during arboricultural operations unless authorized by the crew lead on-site.
ANSI A300 Tree Care Standard Definitions: The following definitions apply to specifications detailed in this proposal:
- Clean: Selective pruning to remove one or more of the following parts: dead, diseased and or broken branches. Unless noted otherwise on this proposal, all cleaning will be of branches 2 inch diameter or greater throughout the entire crown.
- Crown: The leaves and branches of a tree measured from the lowest branch on the trunk to the top of the tree.
- Leader: A dominant or co-dominant, upright stem.
- Raise: Selective pruning to provide vertical clearance.
- Reduce: Selective pruning to decrease height and/or spread by removing specified branches.
- Restore: Selective pruning to improve structure, form, and appearance of the trees that have been severally headed, vandalized, or damaged.
- Thin: Selective pruning to reduce density of live branches, usually by removing entire branches.
- Vista pruning: Selective pruning to allow specific view, usually by creating view ” windows” through the tree’s.
Stump Removal: Unless specified in the proposal, stump removal is not included in the price quoted. Grindings from stump removal are not hauled unless specified in this proposal. Surface and subsurface roots beyond the stump are not removed unless specified in this proposal.
Concealed Contingencies: Any additional work or equipment required to complete the work, caused by the authorizing party’s failure to make known or caused by previously unknown foreign material in trunk, the branch’s, underground, or any other conditions not apparent in the estimating the work specified, shall be paid for by the customer on a time and material basis. Arbor Care Tree Specialists Inc. in not responsible for damages of underground sprinklers, drain lines, invisible fences or underground cables unless the system(s) are adequately and accurately mapped by the authorizing party and a copy, is presented before or at the time the work is preformed.
Clean-up: Clean-up shall include removing wood, brush, and clippings and raking of the entire area affected by the specified work, unless noted otherwise in the proposal.
Lawn Repair: Arbor Care Tree Specialists Inc. will attempt to minimize all disturbances to the customer’s lawn. Lawn repairs are not included in the contract price.
Terms of Payment: Unless otherwise noted in this proposal, the customer agrees to pay the account in full within 30 days of work completion. Failure to remit full payment term will result in a finance charge of 1.5% per month.
Return Check Fee: There will be a $25.00 fee charge for all checks returned to our office for non-sufficient funds.